7 thoughts on “March 2nd, 2019 show.

  1. Martin My son need an Dutch Lawyer to translate his Birth certificate. HE ask Holland now he need to made in English.
    Can you help me? Oakville Phone number
    thanks In Advance

  2. Hello Martin.
    I’m Arnold’s son.
    I’m getting Married in Jamaica in January.
    To be married in Jamaica, you must have a notarized copy of the birth certificate, among other paperwork.
    I didn’t have a Birth Certificate, so ordered one from The Netherlands.
    It came, in Dutch.
    I need to have it translated into English, and notarized.

      1. Hello Martin.
        My office number is 416-653-2199.
        A Lawyer in Toronto would be ideal, or any where North; Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *